Bookkeeping Services for Small Business? Professional1 year ago - Services - Mississauga - 286 views
A lot of small businesses are single-person show. Being a brave entrepreneur, you're responsible for putting up the best performance as well as all the action behind the scenes. You probably have to take care of your marketing, handle human resources, and, most importantly, do your own books! Bookkeeping services from Laliacpa can make your life easier. Bookkeepers are responsible for carefully maintaining the accounts day in and day out. They usually put all data into ledgers or software for accounting. Bookkeepers focus on documenting a company's financial transactions by record-keeping, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
Other duties include:
• Maintaining vendors for accounts payable and clients for accounts receivable.
• Entering, coding, and paying bills.
• Creating and sending customer invoices.
• Collecting past-due accounts receivable
• Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
• Account analysis
• Work papers for month-end closing and audit support.
• Scan & attach documents for Tax and Audit support.
• Preparing Client Source Documents (PBCs) For audit support.
Professional bookkeeping constitutes an essential requirement of effective financial management for all businesses. No matter which industry sector it serves in. When done accurately, it ensures business growth and minimizes risks. Laliacpa is the best bookkeeping services in Mississauga, Ontario. We provide our valuable customers' team of veteran accountants, who can work as an essential back-office to your business, to deliver confidential virtual accounting and bookkeeping services cost-effectively within a specific time frame. For professional expert bookkeeping services, contact Laliacpa at 647-532-1413.