Online Maps Analyst Role - Part Time Work from Home Opportunity Professional4 years ago - Jobs Offers - Ottawa - 726 views
Parttime, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Opportunity
Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work withone of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing yourincome from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We arecurrently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analysts in Canada.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexibleschedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involvedetermining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing onlineresearch and referring to guidelines provided to you. The tasks will mainly be map related butit is possible there will be non-map related tasks you are required to work onfrom time to time. Candidates for thisposition will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding oflocal and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media andcurrent affairs knowledge are important in this role.
· Fluency in English isessential
· You must be living in Canadafor the last 3 consecutive years
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research
· Youmust have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news,social media and cultural affairs in Canada
· Access to and use of abroadband internet connection and associated computer and software to performthe work, all provided at your own expense
The Role Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to evaluate and rate the tasks
Please note it is possible you will receive guidelines for multiple task types over the course of the program
- Research using online tools to determine the relevance and accuracy of the task information
- Applying local knowledge to evaluate relevance of the task information in your market
- Completing tasks in the web-based evaluation tool
Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per weekdepending on task availability
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Don’t Delay! Submityour application through https://goo.gl/a6XE9Rand a member of our recruitment team will review yourapplication.